Instructions :1. Make sure your skin is completely clean, dry and free of moisturizer, sunscreen or anything else. Sweating can interfere with the adhesion process.
2. Remove the patches from the box and remove the plastic protection.
3. Place the adhesive side of the patches on your skin, pressing firmly from the middle to the edges until the patches are secure.
4. Wear the patches for several hours straight. It is recommended to use them after a shower.
5. To remove, press firmly on the skin with one hand while using the other hand to gently remove and peel off the patch.
6. Follow patch care instructions to increase patch longevity.
Care Instructions:1. Use your hand instead of any kind of towel to wash the pads. Remove oils from the pads by washing them gently with warm water and soap.
2. Do not use chemicals, disinfectants or abrasive cleaners on the patches.
3. Allow the patches to air dry with the adhesive side facing up in a clean area.
4. Once they are dry, replace the plastic liner to protect the adhesive.
Precautions:1. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scraped or burned skin.
2. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to medical grade silicone/unknown active skin condition.
3. Do not wear the patches for more than 8 hours. Prolonged wearing of the patches may cause skin irritation.